Once you have created your submission in sell.flightclub.com, please follow the instructions below:
- Package each shoebox in a sufficiently sized cardboard box with bubble wrap or packing paper to ensure that the item is secure. Please do not ship items using only the shoebox.
- Use the prepaid shipping label that corresponds to that specific submission. This will ensure that your consignment is properly processed without delay. You will receive one prepaid shipping label for each shipping box you will be sending in.
- Each shipping box must use the corresponding prepaid shipping label provided for that specific consignment submission. If you include additional items other than the item corresponding to the prepaid shipping label, we will not be able to process them.
- If you are reusing a box to ship your items to us, remove all hazmat warnings, labels, and stickers from the shipping container to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Drop the package(s) off with the courier listed on the prepaid shipping label during such courier’s days of operation (Monday-Saturday).
For Non-US sellers:
You are responsible for shipping your items to Flight Club for consignment. Please keep your tracking number on file in case of future issues.
International Shipping Requirements:
- DDP Terms: Shipments must be sent to Flight Club with ‘DDP’ incoterms (Delivery Duties Paid) on your shipping account to Flight Club
- Include Flight Club email: Please include email@example.com as the contact email address associated with the Flight Club order.
- Correct shipping information: Country of Origin/Manufacturer, Please declare the correct information that is indicated on the shoebox or size tag. - i.e. ‘Made in China’
Flight Club will refuse shipments and direct the carrier to return the package to you if these instructions are not followed.
You must ship from a location within the country/region referenced in your seller account. For example, if your return address is located within the US, your package needs to come from the US. Flight Club is not liable for any customs fees or lost, missing or damaged items. Flight Club is not responsible for items that are not shipped in compliance with the guidelines set forth above, including items that are sent using the incorrect prepaid shipping label.